ELDOA, a French acronym for Longitudinal Osteo-Articular Decoaptation Stretches, targets and increases the space between specific joints of the spine. This results in a wide range of physiological benefits for athletes in any rotational sport and ELDOA is particularly suited to the mobility and flexibility requirements for all golfers.
- Reduced pressure on spinal discs allowing for normalisation of movement
- Relief from neck pain, back pain and shoulder tension
- Better posture and improved joint mechanics
- Spinal disc rehydration and improved circulation
- Improved balance, stability, mobility, flexibility, proprioception and muscle tone
- Improved recovery time from sports activity and training
- Stress and headache reduction as well as better sleep quality
ELDOA complements all aspects of golf fitness training and is used by many top professionals as part of their conditioning. As an ELDOA Student Practitioner, I am qualified to teach these manoeuvres as part of my sessions.